Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Buddy!


Happy Birthday to my husband. Already i would say it is a good one. Grace woke up at about 6AM and i put her in our bed and she went straight for her father's face with a kiss :). She heard me say Happy Birthday daddy....looked at his face and marbled a similar sound.....Happy Birthday daddy with a big smile on her face just like her daddy :).

Happy Birthday Buddy! You are a great husband and father. Grace and I are both so blessed to have you in our lives. You are a great example to me and many others in so many ways. Your walk with the Lord, your patients with people, how easy you forgive and move on, your honesty, your smile that goes along way and etc. Again happy birthday!

Here are some of my favourite memories of my husband. I love you!!! God bless you with many more birthdays :).






No comments: