Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Ondangwa Evangelical Baptist Church...



Well hello again for anyone who is following this. I wanted to write about another opportunity that we had when we went to the North. Before we went up, I was invited to Ondangwa baptist church for a new years conference they were having. They asked me to preach three sermons, but unfortunately I only was able to do two. we had never been to this church, so we were really looking forward to it. Like I mentioned already, I was privileged to preach two sermons. I preached through I Corinthians 8 and 9. I had enjoyed teaching through these passages when at Monte Christo, so I adapted them for that. It went well, and we really enjoyed getting to know the members of that local church. Here are just a couple of pictures of that time. Stay tuned...We will write again soon.

No comments: