Friday, August 12, 2011

This week!

I feel like this week I have been living on planet busy. I think mostly because we (Grace and I), only got to see Buddy for like 30min in the morning and spent like 2 hours with him at night before he needs to study for the next day's tests. Buddy had seminary classes which will be ends today. They are/were doing two coursers one on Christian Worldview and Hermeneutics: Interpreting the Bible. After today he still has two more essays and three books to read and final examinations. The teachers were from states John Divito from Owensboro, KY and Richard Barcellos from Palmdale, CA. Buddy will give an update on all that later.
Grace is a little walker now. She is LOVING it and going from room to room calling for her daddy. So SWEET!

Spoke to my granny yesterday and she told me my uncle's room burned down and the omahangu (food) the storage was closer to my uncle's room. Praising the Lord that no one was hurt and that it was not the whole house. Pray for my uncle who lost everything and pray for God's provision with the food. The harvest is over for the year so now the only option to to buy omahangu from someone. Pray for funds!

Thank you all for your prayers.

No comments: