Wednesday, May 16, 2012

this week....

Well hello again,

           I wanted to give another quick update and share with you all some prayer requests we have.  Again I will try to keep it short and sweet.

          This week has been good.  I taught again in the family bible hour at the church.  I am continuing to go through I corinthians.  I am reviewing what we went through about 2 years ago.  And this past week I went through I Cor. 7:10-24 on divorce.  The study went well, there was many questions about divorce and we will be continuing it this week.  I will finish the chapter and talk to singles this week.  Please pray for the discussion.

         The tennis ministry continues to go well.  We are meeting on Fridays at around 3:00pm till about 6:00pm.  This past week we were able to connect with two new students which we will hopefully see come to the campus crusade group during the week.

         Please be in prayer for us this week.  We have a c-section scheduled for next week thursday.  We are looking forward to the baby coming, but not looking forward to the recovery.  Please pray that all goes well and we will update the blog when the baby comes.

       This past weekend we were able to attend a conference with Tedd Trip and Margy Tripp.  They were teaching on there book "Shepherding a Childs heart".  The conference went well!  It was such a joy to meet this couple and see there example.  I would highly recommend this book to all parents!  Warren W. Wiersbe said, "The heart of every problem is the problem in the heart".  The heart of the problem with children is the problem in there heart.  It is not behavior that is the issue but there heart.  I included a picture of us with the Tripps.

      Thanks for checking this blog.  Please us know if you have any questions.





    Buddy

No comments: